Anolyte Disinfectant solution
The disinfection procedure has been known to modern society since the Middle Ages. In the nineteenth century, measures to destroy the pathogens of viral diseases became widespread. Today, disinfection is becoming a necessary means of combating coronavirus infection. Disinfecting solutions are used for the procedures. These drugs differ in their chemical composition and effectiveness.
A substance that reduces the number of harmful microorganisms is a disinfectant solution. The tool may not destroy all the harmful elements, but reduce them to a certain level that is safe for the human body. By themselves, disinfection measures can be:
- Preventive measures.
Substances for neutralization of microbes are available in the form of:
- disinfecting aqueous solutions and dispersed means-suspensions;
- powders, gels;
- soaked napkins, etc.
Modern drugs are noticeably different from similar ones fifty or even twenty years ago. Today, these are substances that make it possible to effectively destroy most viral infections, thanks to the active chemical structure. Many disinfectants can be used at home, they are safe for people. This means that a modern concentrated disinfectant solution is a universal tool that allows you to create a working material for processing different rooms. For example, a disinfectant solution of sodium hypochlorite is used both in everyday life and at large enterprises.
The solution is created in the process of complex electrochemical synthesis of sodium chloride (or table salt). This substance has an antiseptic effect against:
- of adenoviruses;
- parainfluenza viruses, common and avian influenza, as well as swine and other strains;
- works well against enteroviruses and respiratory infections;
- it is used against polio, hepatitis, herpes bacteria;
- in modern conditions, it is used to neutralize coronavirus, tuberculosis, etc.
Application of disinfectant solutions
Since the twenty-first century is characterized by constant viral pandemics, the popularity of means that eliminate harmful microorganisms is increasing. Moreover, modern substances have a wide spectrum of action. Disinfectant solutions are used:
Reception rooms, patient wards, pre-sterilization cleaning and sterilization of various objects (glass, plastic, glass, rubber and metals, etc.).
For tools and equipment.
In medical institutions and technological enterprises. It can be small containers: syringes, nozzles, plates, taps, parts. Larger machines: meat grinders, conveyor belts. Various equipment: syringing machines, dumpling machines, the inside of the units, etc.
For cleaning rooms.
Processing in everyday life: bathrooms, toilets. They are used for premises in children’s institutions, canteens, buffets, sanitary and resort organizations.
Hand antiseptics became in demand after the introduction of quarantine restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The products are also used for disinfection and clothing.
For surfaces, desktop processing.
They are used to eliminate bacteria on the floor, window sills, bed backs, lighting fixtures, walls. Various furniture is disinfected, including work, dining tables, bedside tables, cabinets.
The described solution is often used in:
- medical institutions, maternity hospitals;
- social organizations: boarding schools, nursing homes;
- schools, kindergartens, universities;
- in research institutes;
- swimming pools, pipe cleaning, water parks;
- industrial enterprises, etc.
- Preparation of disinfectant solutions
To prepare disinfecting solutions, you will need an inventory:
- Special clothing. Apron, gloves, bathrobe, cap, shoes (replaceable), protective glasses, respirator.
- A substance for the preparation of working solutions of disinfectant solutions. It is necessary to create drugs according to the established recommendations.
- Special capacities for the corresponding substances. They can be glass, plastic, even enameled.
- Materials for the preparation of disinfectant solutions for cleaning rooms. The necessary documentation.
- A wooden object (a spatula) for stirring.
- Hygiene products. After the procedure, soap and disposable towels are used.
Stages of work on the preparation of solutions of disinfectants:
- Special clothing is worn.
- The start time is fixed.
- Direct preparation of a disinfectant solution for wet cleaning according to the instructions.
- After mixing all the ingredients, the working medium is closed with a lid. The end time of the procedure is marked.
- The suit is removed, hands and face are washed. The skin is wiped dry.
- Measures and storage periods are observed.
It is easier to prepare hand sanitizing solutions from the above-described measures. For such solutions, alcohol and other components are used:
- glycerin, etc.
Antiseptics are prepared according to safety standards and established WHO instructions.
Control of the concentration of disinfectant solutions
The necessary control of the concentration of disinfectant solutions is carried out by means of indicator strips. Such work is strictly regulated in accordance with the state sanitary and epidemiological rules and regulations.
Test strips are divided into two groups:
- For direct control of the concentration of solutions of working disinfectants. These strips are developed for each solution individually. The active and working substances in each preparation may be different.
- Fixation of the residual number of antiseptic components. Universal strips for working tools.
It should be remembered that the control of the concentration of working solutions of disinfectants and the determination of residual amounts are different procedures. Therefore, different test strips are used.
Storage of working solutions of disinfectants
Basic rules for storing working solutions of disinfectants:
- store on separate objects;
- small containers are stored on special metal racks, large ones on wooden shelves (metal cabinets are a good option for containers with the drug);
- room temperature from 18 (15) to 20 (25) degrees (with a plus sign);
- dry room, without sunlight;
- the object needs to be closed, the responsible employees get access;
- the shelf life of disinfectants is determined by individual properties (the described solution is about 5 days after preparation).
Where to buy in Moscow?
It is possible to buy a disinfectant solution on our website. Choose the necessary tool that will be effective for the home, public institutions. Today, taking care of your health comes to the fore. Therefore, it is always necessary to purchase drugs that will help minimize the number of bacteria in the external environment.
The Anolyte solution is an exemplary means for eliminating bacteria on various objects. A practical, working substance that copes with the tasks set. According to the reviews of users and experts, the drug is characterized on the positive side.